EMBLEMS OF LIGHT

A poetry beyond every sparkles of light from the galaxies of experiences and wisdom, thoughts and subtle imagination.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

I take a road

I'm not an actor
but I wear lavish clothes
in luxury.

One day...
I take a road
to search meaning of life
as I walk by;
I try to heal
this broken heart
and see my past dies.

Another day...
I take a road so far
to spend a moment of life
playing as I breathe by;
I see plenty of heart ache cry,
but yes a loser I was
to witness the present die.

Now,
I live as king on my own
wearing sack cloth
and outdate jewelry.

I dwell in a makeshift hut
bind no nails least carton rods;
my light is a fire out
of a streetlamp shadow;
a fair consolation
from a well-off few.

I own no riches of fine gold:
no mansion’s ensign,
no linen clothes.
Yet I’m happy like a beggar,
with freedom
in style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter
Custom Search