EMBLEMS OF LIGHT

A poetry beyond every sparkles of light from the galaxies of experiences and wisdom, thoughts and subtle imagination.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

I took a lonely road

I'm no-one's personality
but wearing lavish clothes
and bountiful jewelry.

One day...
I took a road alone
to search meaning of life
as I walk by;
I try to mend
this broken feeling
as I reflect, the past die.

Another day...
I took a road alone again
to recuperate from hurting upend
as I breathe by;
I see plenty of hearts loudly cry
in the center of a maze
as I see, the present die.

Now, I'm no-one's dignity
wearing sack clothes
and less jewelry.

I dwell in a makeshift hut
bind no nails least cartoon rods;
my light is a fire out
of a streetlamp shadow;
a fair consolation
from a well-off few.

I own no riches of fine gold,
no mansion's ensign;
but live like a beggar
with freedom
in style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter
Custom Search